Samstag, 1. März 2014

Epitaphs and their messages

My plan was to write when something interesting happens thus I thought that you would not expect something interesting for the first several levels (uuuhh, a newt!). However, today I stumbled over a grave on level one, but the text is quite unique:

"Dont be killed by apathy"? First of all it sounds like a classical case of good "denglish" (german english), but I think that I am the least person with the right to judge. But as far as I searched around the net I had not found any spoiler about that phrase. The Nethack wiki shows the code which generates the grave engravings, but I do not find anything there.
I will perhaps look in the source code... on the other hand, perhaps it is not really important. The generated engravings are no spoilers but add to the flavor... If things like this happen I'll do some research, but until that happens I will simply play.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen